This month is national Alzheimer’s awareness Month. Whilst health professionals are mixed as to whether Alzheimer’s is preventable, or even controllable, through diet, one thing is certain; you can’t harm yourself by trying to stay healthy, for your body and your brain. According to research, the first changes that lead to Alzheimer’s disease start 25 years before symptoms start to show. By taking care of our brain, limiting drinking, quitting smoking, keeping mentally active and eating well, it is possible that you can stop this process from starting.
Curcumin and coconut oil are cited by many to help boost brain health and to event help prevent the onset of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease.
Try this delicious brain-boosting recipe. At the very least, it will taste delicious and keep your family feeling happy and healthy!
If you want to spice things up a little, add two chopped jalapeno peppers to the recipe when you add the garlic.
1.5 tsp ground cumin
1.5 tsp turmeric
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp ginger, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 large skinless boneless chicken breasts, diced
200g canned tomatoes
1 200g can light coconut milk
- Heat the olive oil in a heavy pan. Add the chopped onion and stir on a low heat until starting to soften. Then add the garlic and ginger and cook on low for another minute or two.
- Add the spices and stir for 2 minutes, until the smell of the spices are released.
- Stir in the chicken pieces, stirring until they are coated in the oil and spice mixture. Continue to cook until the pieces are browned on the outside.
- Add the tomatoes and coconut milk and stir well.
- Simmer on low until the chicken is cooked and tender. Season to taste.
- Serve with rice.
Stem Cell Application Mexico helps patients with a broad range of treatable conditions, many that are otherwise untreatable even in today’s modern medical world. Harnessing the amazing healing potential of stem cells and combining it with cutting edge methods and world leaders in stem cell application treatment and research, we at Stem Cell Application Mexico offer patients new hope, and the chance of a new life. For more information about stem cell application Mexico and how we could help you, get in touch today.