Through the Institute of Cellular Therapy’s patented and proprietary processes, it harvests the most viable cell colonies and manufactures them in a low oxygen environment, enabling them to yield larger quantities of product at the highest levels of quality and consistency. This process also enables its products to migrate, engraft and provide more measurable, efficacious results compared to other stem cells on the market.
The Institute of Cellular Therapy allows us to treat patients with:
- Stem cells that are immune privileged – stem cell transplantation does not require immunosuppressant agents.
- Quality control and safety monitoring and measurement protocols that follow FDA/cGMP guidelines including tumorgenicity and toxicity testing at FDA recognized laboratories.
- Stem cells with proven reliability, potency and migratory properties.
- Proprietary Master Banking processes that insure cell preservation and viability.
- Proven protocols for stem cell transplantation.